MY LAMINATION VITAMIN LASH BOTOX (15 ML)
The Lash Lift has now been reinvented. Introducing My Lamination Vitamin Lash Botox. Who doesn’t want to add more length, height, volume, thickness, and more body to their lashes?
Vitamin Lash Botox is FREE OF: parabens, paraffin, mineral oils, silicone, artificial colours and formaldehyde
- Vitamins (A, B, C, E, F, K),
- 2 Pro-Vitamin (B5, B6),
- 5 Oils Natural, Hydrolysed Keratin, Collagen, Acid Ialuronico, Glycerin. Indicated for My Lamination® treatment.
- Vitamin Lash Botox will improve lash and brow structure, protect against environmental factors, extend the life cycle of the hair and also stimulate new hair growth.
- It will repair any existing damage while thickening and lengthening existing lashes. It will protect, strengthen, moisturise and nourish the lash and brow hairs.
- Can be used as a stand-alone treatment as well as part of the Lash and Brow Laminating process.
- During lamination, it will not only repair any damage caused by the solutions and restore health, shine and vitality of the hairs but improve overall condition of the lash and brow hair. Lashes will grow thicker, fuller and longer in between lifts.
- FREE OF: parabens, paraffin, mineral oils, silicone, artificial colours and formaldehyde
Aqua (Water), Propylheptyl Caprylate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Prunus
Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil), Glycerin, Ceteareth-12,
Ceteareth-20, Sodium Polyacrylate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Soluble
Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba)
Seed Oil), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil (Carthamus Tinctorius
(Safflower) Seed Oil), Tocopheryl Acetate, Linseed Acid, Pyridoxine HCl, Ascorbyl
Tetraisopalmitate, Panthenol, Parfum (Fragrance),Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylhexylglycerin
Directions of use: Please refer to the My Lamination Manual for method and timings. Apply the cream 2-3 mm from the eyelid for 5 minutes and then remove with a cotton swab.
Warnings: Keen out of reach of children. Avoid direct skin and eyes contact. Do not allow the product to come in contact with the eyes. Do not leave residue on the skin or eyelashes. Avoid contact with the mucous membrane. The product can cause allergic reactions. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Store at a cool temperature and avoid direct light. Product not intended for use on persons under the age of 18. Do not use when pregnant and /or breastfeeding. For external and professional use only.
PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY